What We Do
Annual Arab Film Festival, Algerian Culinar, Algerian Fashion Show, and more...
Algerian and American National days,
Eid El-Fitr and Adhaa Event, Ramadhan, New Year and Yennayer, Graduations, Comedy & Music Festival.
We promote and support Algerian American Talent, Algerian of the Month, our culture and share our beautiful heritage with our youth and other multicultural
Speach & Debate,
Real Estate, Entrepreneurship, Financial, and more...
We help new Algerians in the bay area connect and network with the community and how to get established once admitted to the US.
Dr. Ahmed Bedjaoui is Professor of Cinema and Audiovisual Communication at the University of Algiers, in Algeria. Currently serving as the President of the Algerian Film Fund, he is also the Artistic Director of the Algiers Film Festival and the Head of the Euro-Mediterranean network for training professional journalists (REMFOC). In addition to his work and accolades, his popularity in Algeria is also attributed to his role as producer and animator for the hit TV series Tele-Cine Club, which aired in Algeria for nearly 20 years.
In 2016, Dr. Ahmed Bedjaoui received the UNESCO Fellini medal for his contribution to the promotion of film art.
WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS
Thank you to everyone who attended our Workshop we held on Tuesday DEC 5th, 2017.
The turnout was great and we hope everyone was able to learn a lot more than they already knew.
Special thanks goes to Riad Kaced for his devotion to put together this workshop with AAA-NC and to sponsor the event with a great dinner. Also, special thanks to Owaiz Dadabhoy for his presentation and the Q&A session.
AAA-NC College Planning and Essay Workshop
Saoussen Bouache - Part 1 - AAA-NC PR & Communications
Saoussen Bouache - Part 2 - AAA-NC PR & Communications
Adel Djebroun - AAA-NC Secretary
Welcome to the United States Of America
Director Operations - East Palo Alto, CA
Au P’tit Monde French Preschool is looking for the right person to join our team.
As a key member of our organization, you will play a vital role in supporting the growth of our company, quality, and families/customer experience. As part of our operations team, you will responsible for helping us manage our daily operations, client communications, inbound and outbound logistics, and focus on ensuring our organization is well maintained. We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, outgoing, detail oriented, and a quick learner.
What you'll do:
• Accurately receive and process service tasks
• Manage customer payments
• Help maintain an efficient and organized office
• Manage inbound & outbound emails
• Parents Communications
• Costco and online ordering
• Greeting and directing all interviews and visitors
• Set up for all events, and clean up.
• Mail pick up and distribution
• Sort mail and accept packages; order supplies and manage office inventory
• Assist the director in managing the daily preschool/childcare operations; substitute absent staff
• Responsible for maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations and licensing requirements
• Acknowledges receipt of deficiency notices from various agencies and diligently corrects deficiencies that pose an immediate threat to children's health and safety;
• Monitors, inspects and procures safety equipment and trains staff as needed;
• Ensures adequate staff is CPR and First Aid certified;
• Ensures academic program is conducted to school's established mission statement while in alignment with the needs of children and staff;
• Plans, directs, and monitors instructional methods and content of educational, vocational, or student activity programs;
• Collaborates with administrative staff to establish new policies and educational goals as needed to address needs;
• Conducts job interviews;
• Evaluates and develops program curriculum and modifies as appropriate;
• Responsible for identifying purchasing needs;
• Develops, promotes and maintains a positive image of Preschool;
• Ensure timely collections of tuition and fees to meet fiscal goals;
• Conducts routine staff meetings and coordinates parent meetings;
• Responsible for operations and be on premises during working hours;
A high standard of excellence in duties performed.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Customer Service experience is a must
Team Player: You work easily with others, know when to step up, and know when to support
Organized: You can multi task and keep track of different projects and processes
Please contact the director at:
Or by phone at: 415-374-1876